Head of Application Market Development (No. JLLD160811)
- Develop and implement REA Application Market Development strategy by working with RGC business segments, aligning with global marketing intelligence and application technology team. This includes assessing and prioritizing all market segments and all sub industry segments based on market opportunities, strategic fit, resources and available application technologies. Develop market report to consolidate market intelligence and business plan
- Ensure different market/industry segments within the RBU to achieve profitable growth by prioritizing application technologies and conducting application knowledge transfer to local sales team
- Set up and develop a RBU application network, supported by internal and external industry experts, institutions and resources. Lead negotiations with strategic application customers for the RBU. Influence global development activities by providing market feedback
- Lead Application Market Development in the RBU for the Market Segments
- Develop regular market report to consolidate application market intelligence and update business development progress.
- Drive the RBU’s profitable growth of application selling in line with global master plan/targets and align with MPG business segment sales team to deliver agreed target; market, customers, sales.
- Lead and drive application marketing activities (tradeshow participation, industry association engagement, sales campaign, etc.) to introduce and promote Company application technology to target market.
- Bench marking and sharing successful application cases, best practices, competition activities, lessons learned in other RBUs or different areas inside the RBU.
- Identify trends and create business opportunities for existing and new application PSOs by guiding local teams, executing the resulting strategy, and managing complex application projects timely and safely to achieve highest growth and profitability of the Company market position in the RBU
- Participates in RBU strategic decision making process
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Professional Degree in Engineering or marketing
- Post-graduation in Marketing or MBA
- 10+ years of experience in marketing or commercial areas; product management or business development, especially:
- Business and management experience from local markets
- Management experience from Global or regional HQ functions
- Ability to build strategic relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Network with government, industrial and institutional technical opinion leaders
- Working within a matrix style, cross culture, multi-functional, team-based environment
- Industrial and/or commercial experience in the area of particular market segment is a plus
- Ability to integrate market needs with technological innovation
- Knowledge management of application PSO
- Superior results focus and ability to track and monitor progress against plan.
- Excellent influencing & facilitation skills, experience in managing cross functional groups.
- Ability to lead & motivate team(s), working with globally/regionally diverse teams
- Excellent Chinese and English oral & written communications skills