Business Development Manager (No. JLLD170216)
- To develop and implement LLH China electronics sales strategy to efficiently deliver new business development and product penetration in competitor customers on market share within the assigned geographic region/industries.
- To be achieved through close alignment with GGC, LLH CN Product marketing and Regional sales teams to identify and win key qualified opportunities in the region, it’s critical to implement BD process.
GM, Sales-LLH China
- Lead the overall business development efforts and win by providing optimal solution/values for LLH consistent with LLH strategy. Achieve maximizing business growth and business value and profitability in the specified area or accounts.
- Contribute to the development of BD strategy for industries/region both near and long-term which is realistic and alignment with GGC strategy/objectives.
- Participate in project prioritization to enable LLH to maximize the project hit rate
- Develop focused, tactical customer engagement plans which give insight and differentiation thereby enhancing LLH ability to negotiate/win
- Ensure focused and achievable Technical, Commercial and Financial Business Cases
- Achieve alignment with functions on proposal development
- Manage the investment approval process for specific opportunities to ensure alignment with the Finance Organization and timely project investment approval.
- Lead opportunities from the identification stage through successful negotiations and contract award
- Define and ensure best commercial practice to achieve maximum result while managing risk
- Lead the overall business development effort on specific opportunities
- Proactively provide input to the project approval process to ensure timely submission of the required approvals documentation
- Understand and enhance multi-functional and multi-cultural team dynamics
- Earn the endorsement and confidence of the LLH board member team
- Market and Competitor Intelligence, regular reports on market, key accounts and competitor activities.
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of gas business.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- In knowledge of electronic industry and market place e.g. economic situation, customer requirements, technological developments
- Strong commercial acumen, Persuasive presentation skills, Good analytical thinking
- Understands the key functional aspects of strategic customer development
- Contract management skills combined with exceptional customer relationship abilities
- Ability to influence and develop strategic relationships (both internal and external)
- Strong negotiation, planning and implementation to achieve commercial contracts
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial principles
- Typically, 5+ years’ experience in Sales/Marketing and related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required in sales, marketing, finance, or technical discipline, MBA desirable
- Deep knowledge of electronics market, gas products and business.
- Understanding of primary markets & competitors plus
- Excellent written and oral English