Key Account Manager (No. JLLD170216)
- Senior management of selected Electronics key account customers.
- Managing resource allocation and overall responsibility for achieving sales, profit and cost targets. Driving profitable sales growth of EBG&ESG gases, specialty gas products and services, maximizing Company Pro as the sales process foundation.
- Developing and implementing specific customer strategies and action plans aligned to BAE and LLH strategies with input from all relevant stakeholders.
- Developing and implementing customer engagement plans and direct management of customer relationships calling on support from other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Support and provide collaborations with various enabling functions in organization to chase business growth.
- Make sure all business action and strategy in align with Company Group Value, Safety and Quality related policies and in accordance with local government laws and regulations.
- Ownership – Be the primary contact within LLH and owner of the Key Account(s)
- Manages overall business portfolio to maximize sales revenues and profitability(100%P&L)
- Establishes and builds relationships with strategic customers and prospects.
- Provide visible leadership of decision making and problem solving for key account at all time
- Strategy Development and implementation – Work with global key account manager, to develop & implement key account strategies for local and global business
- Communicate strategic objectives of the customer plans to internal stakeholders and ensure tactical alignment
- Lead or play a major role in the Commercialization Process at new and existing Major Customers
- Achieve sales budget and profit set for key account customers.
- Be responsible for Key accounts’ needs and trends, as well as market situation and competitors’ movements.
- Develop and sustain key account customers’ relationship and business, incl. key account high level management team.
- Base on different key accounts’ character, use technical or industry knowledge to jointly develop & implement feasible PSOs & solutions.
- Monitors and reports critical sales key performance indicators.
- Review proposals and contract terms for important customer accounts
- Plan and procure material for customer to ensure continuity of supply
- In conjunction with LLH Marketing & BAE, implement product and service solutions to meet key account needs
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of gas business
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Product/ Process knowledge, selling skills and negotiations, Time and territory management, Customer Relationship Management, Financial & Forecasting, Problem solving, Written and oral communication, Presentation skills, project coordination, basic finance and accounting.
- Good coordination and senior management strategy and teamwork skill
- Good functional performance and cross-department communication ability.
- Good communication skills-can give presentation all levels including written communication in English
- 5+ years industrial experience in field sales and/or account management, chemical/other manufacturing; gas industry experience is plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required in sales, marketing, finance, or technical discipline, MBA desirable;
- Demonstrated track record of developing and executing customer/territory sales plans, deep customer insight, knowledge of competitive landscape, profitable growth, strong prospecting, negotiation & closing abilities desired