(Sr.) Aquaculture Expert (No. JLLD160219)
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
- Be the primary internal expert in AT APac regarding water treatment in order to develop and drive initiatives to position and deliver profitable growth for Company.
- Actively support RBUs to develop capabilities and sales to customers requiring water treatment.
- Manage, adopt and develop our value proposition in the area in close cooperation with the other global water treatment resources. Drive localization projects to increase competitiveness.
- Actively engage and represent Company towards associations and other stakeholders to further the use of gas in waste water treatment.
Head of Food & Beverage, APac
- Principal responsibilities
- Provide support to APac RBUs in existing and new PSO marketing and application roll out.
- Roll out new and existing applications.
- Plan and implement development adaptation projects.
- Design performance specifications and project plans for new or adopted application hardware.
- Support basic engineering or project execution for new application hardware.
- Support development of marketing plans and related material.
- Applies for patents or adapts other ways to protect new ideas.
- Compose material for technical journals.
- Propose and provide support to customer symposia, congresses / specialist conferences.
- Conduct training for application technologies implementation to Application sales engineers.
- Share innovative and updated information of techniques and market to R&D groups.
- Suggest new business concepts to optimise operations/business model.
- Generate new ideas for industrial gases applications & innovative solutions in the Aquaculture area.
- Engage with stakeholders & provides feedback/recommendations on new application technologies or solutions together with their implementation
- Key interfaces
- RBU ASE teams, sales and marketing teams in Asia Pacific
- Other Global AT teams especially C&E & engineering teams
- Other T&I especially Company Engineering R&D
- Industrial experts & relevant authorities
- Leading customers & OEMs
- Required critical behaviours
- Team player
- Customer intimacy
- Strategic thinking
- Information sharing
- Target orientation
- Business acumen
- Cross-culture Communication & Cooperation
- Required key skills (functional/technical)
- Critical thinking
- Active listening
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Complex problem solving
- Technology implementation
- Project management
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Master(or PhD) in relevant area of Engineering, Chemistry or similar relevant education, e.g. Food sector
- +7 years in project management environment
- +5 years industry experience in Aquaculture or Water treatment (academia also of interest, given relevant work) and/or Food industry
- Working experience from industrial Aquaculture is highly preferred
- Working experience in other major industrial gases company in similar positions positive
- Experience from other Food and/or Chemistry areas , e.g. food processing, pharma, refinery/petrochemical is a bonus