Marketing Services Manager (No.DWLD151106)
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
- To support the rollout and execution of the REA Customer Experience (CX) program, champion customer experience and drive a customer led culture within the Company REA business. This will be carried out by managing the CX program, supporting and challenging the stakeholders based on customer insight and through effective communication of Customer Experience related activities.
- To drive the implementation of the CX initiatives to ensure REA achieves the global CX target.
Strategic Planning & CX Manager
- Managing REA/China CX program
- To champion CX across the Company business ensuring Company is “easy to do business with”
- To facilitate and co-ordinate all CX activities across the REA business. Manage and keep track of the projects progress under the CX program. Prepare and facilitate the regular CX committee meetings.
- To work with Marcom closely to develop, direct and drive the evolution of a customer led culture at all levels within the organization
- To create stakeholder engagement and drive commitment through internal marketing communications
- To ensure that all china customer journeys are mapped and reflect real customer experience true to brand positioning
- To develop the Voice of the Customer Solution both from an internal process and a customer experience channel perspective with leverage on the leanings from the CX leading countries and the external best practice, e.g. running annual customer satisfaction survey
- To develop the central structural reporting process to record and analyze the customer feedback from all channels. Ensure the analysis will be feed- backed to the business segments in time to trigger repair actions/projects.
- Manage the Market Offer Management (MOM) initiatives
- Drive the CX related initiatives under MOM by working closely with key relevant functions
- Ensure REA meets the global MOM targets.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 5 years + experience in customer service, sales ,marketing role
- Excellent understanding of the business process
- Experience of operating within a global, multi-functional organization
- Experience in leading change successfully required
- Previous experience in customer service, marketing or communication is preferred
- Strong analytical skills : knows precisely what data to gather, directs data gathering effort & develops set of recommendations
- Previous experience in business process mapping
- Excellent influencing & facilitation skills, experience in managing cross functional groups.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills