E-marketing Manager (No.LD151019)
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
- The E- Marketing Manager will be the focal point for development, and execution Company’ online marketing strategy – specifically development of its online platform. Planning and integration of multiple “e-touch” points eg email, e-channel, SEO, SEM, eCRM, PPC, social networks, affiliates, online PR and mobile activities in order to drive the business growth and maximise customer journey, experience, conversion and acquisition.
- This position is responsible for the developing profitable revenue and tactical plans, and the design, development and execution of effective digital marketing propositions that champion the customer and deliver against strong sales targets.
Head of Regional Marketing
- Driving delivery of the strategy for developing sales potential and value, and driving up the potential of the eCommerce channel for a platform that supports a range of products and self-service tools based on insight and intuition to improve numbers visiting the site and driving strategy to achieve sales targets.
- Collection and analysis of user data to develop new initiatives with the market segment and product marketing teams to drive growth and co-ordinate and execute online communications activity that achieves the financial objectives and supports the overall business plan and strategy.
- Work closely with Marketing Product Management Team to support their delivery of all marketing activities that require integrated digital and offline components and to ensure these are effectively fulfilled via the e-platforms and then assessing efforts against weekly sales reporting and supporting sales analysis.
- Establish a Social Commerce Strategy that integrates reviews, ratings, forums, comparison sites, blogs, content aggregators, syndication, multimedia viral formats and other ‘earned media’ channels into a coherent and valuable asset to drive traffic and conversions.
- Manage the integration of the loyalty/rewards programmes and ensure these are actively integrated into e-platforms to create customer value and ensure repeat orders and cross-sell opportunities.
- Innovating through new communications channels, and customer engagement whilst utilising capabilities and assets at our disposal.
- Manage and effectively control e-platform, including forecasting future usage volumes and determining additional requirements.
- Leading projects and activities to support business in securing or defending contract customers with promotion of the online facilities delivered by our e-platform e.g. mobile APPs.
- Ensure appropriate online communication media are selected to maximise budget and return on investment while managing regulatory, risk, brand and control requirements. Ensure all brands and communications across the various high profile sales channels meet brand and company standards
- Build strong relationships across aligned stakeholders by working closely with colleagues in related functions to ensure continuous improvement in our activity.
- Maintain an awareness of the latest online marketing techniques and trends and maintain a forward thinking, intuitive online insight to adopt future trends and react to market conditions
- Work closely with Global team on eChannel development and improvement.
- Work effectively with external partners where appropriate to ensure delivery to quality, time and budget.
- Work with IS, external media agencies, content management systems to ensure that eCommerce reporting and value analysis is accurate, timely and transparent.
- Product Managers, CX
- External Partners
- Global eChannel team, including LPOs from other regions.
REQUIRED CRITICAL BEHAVIOURS
- Business acumen
- Customer focus
- Results delivery
- Functional & Technical Competence
- Process, project & risk management
- Decision making & Execution
- Cross-cultural communication and collaboration
REQUIRED KEY SKILLS (FUNCTIONAL /TECHNICAL)
- Strategic thinking.
- Strong analytical skills and experience of Google Analytics.
- Skilled in Excel, knowledge on Micro is preferred.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Exceptional influencing skills.
- Change management capability.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Flexibility in using different approaches to influence behaviours from staff of various levels.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE
- Educated to degree level or equivalent – post-graduate qualifications in Marketing or related disciplines are highly desirable.
- Strong Marketing background with a sound technical capability on website/eCommerce functionality. Experience in Gas Industry would be preferable.
- Proven ability to communicate & build up strong working relationships with all areas of a business to support the development & implementation of online marketing programmes
- Successful programme / project management
- Expertise in designing and developing compelling customer communication programmes, cost effective customer acquisition and retention programmes
- Knowledge of inbound marketing concepts.
- Exposure to web design and HTML/CSS is desirable.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in both Mandarin and English.
- Previous experience of IBM Websphere would be a bonus.
- An ability to show outside-of-the-box thinking to develop new, innovative approaches to reaching and converting new customers to the eChannel
- Team Player with proven interpersonal skills – able to develop good working relationships, enjoy meeting and working with people at all levels
- Able to operate in a matrix environment with high levels of self-motivation required.