Business Development Manager (No. JLLD160426)
- To develop and implement Company China electronics sales strategy to efficiently deliver new business development and product penetration in competitor customers on market share within the assigned geographic region/industries.
Head of sales
- Business development:
- Lead the overall business development efforts and win by providing optimal solution/values for LLH consistent with LLH strategy. Achieve maximizing business growth and business value and profitability in the specified area or accounts.
- Contribute to the development of BD strategy for industries/region both near and long-term which is realistic and alignment with GGC strategy/objectives.
- Participate in project prioritisation to enable LLH to maximize the project hit rate
- Develop focused, tactical customer engagement plans which give insight and differentiation thereby enhancing LLH ability to negotiate/win
- Ensure focused and achievable Technical, Commercial and Financial Business Cases
- Achieve alignment with functions on proposal development
- Manage the investment approval process for specific opportunities to ensure alignment with the Finance Organisation and timely project investment approval.
- Lead opportunities from the identification stage through successful negotiations and contract award
- Define and ensure best commercial practice to achieve maximum result while managing risk
- Lead the overall business development effort on specific opportunities
- Proactively provide input to the project approval process to ensure timely submission of the required approvals documentation
- Understand and enhance multi-functional and multi-cultural team dynamics
- Earn the endorsement and confidence of the LLH board member team
- Market and Competitor Intelligence, regular reports on market, key accounts and competitor activities
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of gas business
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Typically, 5+ years’ experience in Sales/Marketing and related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required in sales, marketing, finance, or technical discipline, MBA desirable
- Deep knowledge of electronics market, gas products and business.
- Understanding of primary markets & competitor’s plus
- Excellent written and oral English.
- In knowledge of electronic industry and market place e.g. economic situation, customer requirements, technological developments
- Strong commercial acumen, Persuasive presentation skills, Good analytical thinking
- Understands the key functional aspects of strategic customer development
- Contract management skills combined with exceptional customer relationship abilities
- Ability to influence and develop strategic relationships (both internal and external)
- Strong negotiation, planning and implementation to achieve commercial contracts
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial principles
- Goal and performance oriented
- Customer Intimacy
- Outstanding communication skills – questioning, listening, negotiating, presentation & written
- Capability development/Performance through people
- Generates value for customers
- Encourages innovation and search for best solutions
- Demonstrates passion to win