APAC Lead Heat Treatment (No. JLLD160711)
- Drive Heat Treatment PSOs sales and support project execution in the APAC Countries
Head of M&G and REBOX
- Drive Heat Treatment PSOs sales in the selected geography together with RBU teams. Take a lead position near the closing phase of the sales to clarify and validate existing performance, scope and take-over-points, prices and commitment from local suppliers as well as communicating changed time plans.
- Act as local coordinator for sales and project execution. Support preparation of commercial offers, and be local liaison for project execution department with subcontractors, local procurement and throughout project.
- Identify suitable sub suppliers and maintain network in APAC for manufacturing of equipment used in the projects.
- Participate in procurement and delivery control. Maintain & Control a pool of flow-trains and some other equipment for APAC.
- Develop and maintain an extensive network with the most relevant OEMs and professional associations.
- Develop technical competence of the country teams in line with agreed priorities
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Qualified MS degree in engineering. Business qualification like an MBA is a plus
- Hands-on experience from Steel production
- Experience from sales and project oriented work
- Experience from procurement and supply
- Experience from Heat Treatment sales and projects
- Experience working in a global organization
- Experience working in the APAC countries
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Company application sales
- Active membership in relevant professional association is a plus
- Technical and engineering understanding and skills
- Understands customer process and can translate into Company capabilities & opportunities
- Analytical and reasoning skills
- Ability to understand industry specific technical drivers
- Subcontractor coordination and procurement skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Strong influencing & communications skills
- Strong cultural awareness
- Outstanding customer insight and knowledge of the processes in the Heat Treatment
- Strong business acumen and sales capabilities.
- Proven track of success in his/her professional career
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English, and preferably in additional larger languages within APAC
- Able to work collaboratively across the business
- Appropriate influencing styles
- Very good communications skills
- Profound understanding of customer values and Heat Treatment PSOs key selling points
- Ability to develop innovative new approaches
- Understanding customer value chain
- Decision making ability
- Ability to work across geography and time zones