QA Validation Manager (No. JLAL)
- In charge of drawing up validation master plan and new project validation plan, tracking project progress and updating.
- In charge of drawing up and updating validation related documents and related training work.
- In charge of validation of workshop facilities and public engineering(water system, air-condition system, process gas, etc) and be in charge of drawing and inspecting of plan of production process equipment validation, carrying out validation and writing related reports.
- In charge of production process validation and organizing cleaning validation.
- In charge of researching and developing validations for new projects, methods and process.
- In charge of necessary computer system validations.
- In charge of coping with deviations during related validation process, risk evaluation and analysis.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Biology, pharmacy, medicine, agent pharmaceutical, and other related majors, college degree or above
- Quality management experiences in medical manufacture company for more than three years and be familiar with GMP regulations
- Good English skills in reading, writing, listening and speaking, understanding professional profiles and good computer skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and principle. Good communication skills
- Advanced level of English