R&D Project Manager 传染病 (No. VHAL160530)
R&D Senior Director
- Develop and direct implementation of scientific strategy for the development of our existing products and new products in infectious diseases lateral flow assay area, combine strategic foresight in developing solution based products as well as being nimble enough to respond quickly to an opportunity, in view of the business mission and market trend.
- Monitor all research and develop activities in infectious diseases lateral flow assay area, and make sure it meets the company vision and mission and achieve the company values in meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Conduct basic or exploratory research towards new applications or new products from bench to pilot to full manufacturing and will be responsible for using new or established methodology.
- Serve as a technical expert representative across teams, clients, and the information technology industry. Offer technical support across practices in offering definition and positioning. Represent the company in all related technical matter of significance with knowledge of the business aspects of a given project or product.
- Provides leadership to assigned research and development unit resources and manages program activities, ensuring alignment with the company objectives.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- More than 6 years’ infectious diseases lateral flow assay research experiences.
- Bachelor degrees or above, majored in biochemistry.
- Strong team work and self-oriented sprit.
- Can draft English report at least.