Lean Supervisor (No. JLAL160530)
- Support site lean strategy development, and lead lean culture in the site. Provide strategic advices to uncover and assess Lean opportunities. Identify process improvement projects link with company goal, in charge of constantly improvement projects on lean and process excellence.
- Provide leadership in the implementation of Lean projects, provide direction and guidance to identify process excellence projects. Communicate metrics, project status, barriers and results to push forward the process excellence.
- Deliver breakthrough levels of improvement in process capability and business processes to reduce defects and attain world-class levels of quality and cycle time reduction.
- Serve as a recognized expert of Lean, and provide Lean training and coaching internal colleagues. Advise and mentor local Executive Leadership on strategic and operational opportunities for improvement and to develop roadmaps that illustrate feasible approaches to achieve them. Constantly seek, share, and implement best practices to promote culture of process excellence.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Black Belt certified by authoritative department
- At least 5 years’ experiences of Lean Six Sigma projects management, rich experiences on Lean Six Sigma training and projects coaching, with high expertise of the professional tools’ usage, such as IE, 7S, OEE, DOE, TWI, PFMEA,6 Sigma, TPM, TQM, VSM, TOC, DFSS, 8D.
- Bachelor or above
- Strong team work and self-oriented sprit. Excellent coordination skill, Rich experience to take lead of cross functional projects. Result oriented.
- Advanced level of English