Affairs & Administration Manager (No. JLAL160530)
General Affairs Director
- Build up a good external environment of enterprise, including political environment, social environment, Technological environment, and other enterprise relative environments.
- Promote company branding: strive for company external honors, including national level, provincial and municipal level to build a good company image, improve company reputation, credibility and popularity.
- Crisis and public relations management: when company encounters heavy natural disaster and external crisis, proactive response and deal with crisis to avoid or reduce negative influence by best using resources like government relationships, industry associations, peer companies, news media, and etc.
- In charge of admin management system document inspection, version change and effective process management.
- Be in charge of visitors’ reception related affairs.
- Be in charge of providing support for each department and expenses control including administration internal affairs, working meals, vehicles, working office, dormitory and so on.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- More than 7 years’ public affairs and administration management experiences.
- Bachelor degrees or above.
- Excellent communication and coordination skill.
- Can communicate with external visitor in English.